Calling all fans



I finally made a Facebook fan page, now I just need some fans! Click here to become a fan, view photo albums of my work or to simply say hi. (I've been working on a little re-branding here, this Brooke Hagel logo for the fan page is the first design to go live. Hope you like it!)
The illustration above is one I drew for the Material Girls page so that fans could "find them" on Facebook. They asked for a head-shot of the same Marie Antoinette character I drew in their headers, looking through a pair of vintage opera glasses. (She makes me want to layer on the jewels and find a pair of white gloves!)

Leave a Comment

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Your illustrations are just fabulous. Love them! Saving up for a custom illustration now!

Brooke Hagel said...

Thanks Maryam!!! It's so nice to hear from you!

SLR said...

i love, love, love your illustrations! i have to get shopping soon in your etsy store...
also i plan to feature your work on my blog:

A Sort Of Fairy Tale
http://asortoffairytalegirl.blogspot.com

-Stacey