Wedding Gift Ideas



I just found out that my Rebecca print is featured in Etsy's "Wedding Gift Ideas" gift guide! I've been a proud seller on Etsy for 2 years and 5 months and have finally made it to the Gift Guide. And as if it couldn't get any better, I'm the first listing in the group, so when the "wedding gift ideas" guide pops up on the Etsy home page, my illustration is there! I'd like to send a BIG thank you to the Etsy staffers for this one. :)

Leave a Comment

Anonymous said...

What a great compliment to your illustration skills! Bravo!

Brooke Hagel said...

Thanks! I was so excited, it's a first. :)

Christmas Gifts said...

I chanced upon to view your blog and found it very interesting. Great ... Keep it up!

Brooke Hagel said...

Thanks Aryan, I'm trying! :)

I'll check out your site too.