Nate n' Kate



I'm so excited to share with you that Brooke Hagel Illustrations will be discussed on national television on the Nate Berkus Show's "Live Like Royalty" episode!
I was asked by the lovely producers to collaborate with uber-fabulous fashion journalist and stylist extraordinaire Louise Roe to illustrate her predictions for Kate Middleton's wedding gown. I was thrilled to be asked to work on a segment for Nate to begin with, but when I found out all the details and that I'd be working with Louise, and on a bridal illustration of the soon-to-be princess, it was just to good to be true.
("Crowns & Coronets" wallpaper by Graham & Brown, designed in honor of Kate and William's upcoming nuptials.)
So set those dvr's, tune in to the Nate Berkus show, and let me know what you think of my sketches! The show airs wednesday, April 27th on NBC. (Party planner to the stars Colin Cowie will be on as well! I'm also hiding in the audience with my mom, who happened to be in town the week the show taped, and my friend Renaldo.)

Leave a Comment

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo happy for you! I can't imagine how proud you must be. Congratulations on such a wonderful assignment! WOW :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful work!! I just love your blog and I'm a new follower!!

Brooke Hagel said...

Aww thank you ladies! Yes, I'm so excited about it!